Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Patching custom houses
Leonidas
Master

Likes Given: 3

Patching custom houses
I made a custom house in-game at green acres. Used .extract to extract it into a multi text file. Went over to mulpatcher, patched it into the multi.idx and .mul. Scripted it as a item on sphere, resynced, went in-game and added the new house.

House was created normally, appeared on the radar aswell. But, when I walk on the floor of the house it looks normal, my buddy said it looked like I was walking underneath the tiles. When trying to go upstairs he said my character just phases through the stairs, and when I went up stairs he said my character was still down stairs. Also when teleporting on the floor of the house, my guy gets stuck underneath the floor, also cannot teleport to the roof (it just teleports me to the bottom floor)

Edit: When someone else tries walking upstairs it also looks like they are on the bottom floor to me.

My server is on a vps, I also updated my server's uo directory with the new multi files, restarted the server aswell.

I also made some test houses in UOArchitect, patched them, added them in-game and they're doing the same thing.

I'm stumped on this, we have no clue why this is happening. Any help is greatly appreciated.
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2017 08:38 AM by Leonidas.)
01-08-2017 06:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

RE: Patching custom houses
Does your friend have the patched files?
01-08-2017 09:53 PM
Leonidas
Master

Likes Given: 3

RE: Patching custom houses
Yes he does.
01-09-2017 05:05 AM