Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Parameter
Author Message
PurpleHaze
Apprentice
*

Posts: 10
Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Jan 2018
Reputation: 0



Post: #1
Parameter
Hi there
Please help me with some advice! Which parameter is responsible for harvest difficulty and fails? I mean lumber in this case. ACTDIFF is for craft skills. My character alway chop any logs, with out a message You hack at the tree for a while, but fail to produce any useable wood.
08-07-2018 02:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
fabiohvp
Apprentice
*

Posts: 23
Likes Given: 11
Likes Received: 5 in 4 posts
Joined: Jul 2018
Reputation: 0



Post: #2
RE: Parameter
If I understood your question right, it is in sphere_region, you can assign the chance of getting each resource:
[REGIONRESOURCE mr_tree]
AMOUNT=9,30
REAP=i_log
REAPAMOUNT=1,3
SKILL=1.0,80.0
REGEN=60*60*10

this says the skill needed to chop this kind of log, the amount and time it takes to respawn

[REGIONTYPE r_default_tree t_tree]
// All trees produce wood by default.
RESOURCES=60.0 mr_nothing
RESOURCES=40.0 mr_tree

this says you have 40.0% of chance when you hack a tree to spawn a mr_tree instance and 60.0% of chance to spawn a mr_nothing (which will get you the message "fail to produce any useable wood")
08-07-2018 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
PurpleHaze
Apprentice
*

Posts: 10
Likes Given: 1
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Joined: Jan 2018
Reputation: 0



Post: #3
RE: Parameter
Thank you, i tried this, but in my opinion regiontype resources and fails its a different things. When you set RESOURCES=60.0 mr_nothing its not a fail chance. Probably the message appears -There is nothing to chop here. Im interesting in fail chance, because character with 30.0 lumber chop with out fails different logs.

Its allright. Created a new character wit plevel 1 and there are some fails.
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 06:24 AM by PurpleHaze.)
08-08-2018 06:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
azmanomer
Journeyman
*

Posts: 131
Likes Given: 4
Likes Received: 17 in 15 posts
Joined: Nov 2013
Reputation: 1



Post: #4
RE: Parameter
you can do something under skillsuccess trigger if you really want perfect probability like ;

@skillsuccess
if <r50> < 20
return 1
endif

it can be wrong i forget how to write it but you should get the point
08-09-2018 03:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.