Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2 Average
New shard - Need testers
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 26

RE: New shard - Need testers
I am curious...

Why are you offering to help people on their servers when you have no intention of doing so?
This is the second offer you have made today, the first ended with you making Soulless an account and trying to get him to come and work on your server instead...

[Image: 2nis46r.jpg]
09-23-2013 10:23 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

Sukmi also, i think it would be best not to have a "set time" for selecting a location to fix the issue i brought up before on your travel stone. but just check their distance when they click on the location to travel. just make sure they are within like 5 feet of the stone or something. because as you group your locations together and people have to navigate further they will require more time to see whats in the submenus and such.

if you want any help with that let me know, though im more than confident you got it handled.

i just popped on a bit ago, lookin good. seems to be growing steadily as well.

What am I working on?
(This post was last modified: 09-23-2013 10:59 AM by Soulless.)
09-23-2013 10:58 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 26

On creation you pick skills at 100, 120 & 130 in that order, seems a little backwards.
Was "told" by a player there to train magic resist and healing in the latter 2 slots because they are impossible to train up.. which doesn't sound good at all.

Can move pages 1 & 2 of skill setup menu, but not page 3

Able to select the same skill on each of the 3 skill setup pages...

Gate to newbie dungeon takes you to the same co-ords as a rez gate, resulting in a spam of "not dead yet" messages.

Gate FROM newbie dungeon cannot be used to escape dieing... I see what you did there but when the player is being swarmed and doesn't have time to cast, that healer is useless, pretty much equals death.
Gate says you must be at 75% of health to use it, but you can get through at about 50% (sometimes)

New player initial gold not newbied therefore lost on death creating issue in buying replacement items.

[Image: 2nis46r.jpg]
09-29-2013 07:28 AM

Likes Given: 0

Hehe I love this style of server. It's a very popular one in europe. So when I see people that say why is it normal to train these skills and do this and its so hard to get started, I laugh because it was the same way for me. These servers are typically not newbie friendly, but once you get into them, or someone from the inside gives you advice. They are a blast.

I've been developing one of the same style lately, let me tell you, it becomes loads of fun once you get into it.
10-11-2013 03:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Punkte's post
kritzel3000
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

HI
i am interessted to test your shard, but is it only PK-Shard?
I am looking for RP-Shard to play a little bit around.
I already scripted in Sphere too but now no time and no money for own Shard anymore.

What is nessesary to log in?
Need to download data?
Need special Client version?
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 05:28 PM by kritzel3000.)
10-28-2013 05:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
SukmiLongHeart
Apprentice

Likes Given: 13

Uberon

Hi! The server is mainly PK! But I assume some players might be interested in a little rp..

You can find all information at:

http://www.uberonuo.com

grts

[Image: Bannergateway.png]
11-12-2013 05:04 AM