Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for a developer and other staff so we can go live [Finally]..
Reflex
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

Looking for a developer and other staff so we can go live [Finally]..
Hello, I've been developing this server off and on from 51a-56b for about 2 years now. I've dedicated a lot of time to it and am kinda / somewhat in the final stages of being able to finally open it.I do everything myself from website, server administration to, emulator scripts/admin and world development. Ive had a few kind souls like Nexian and Pyromapes hop in and finish / develop a few things for me.
I figured if I am ever going to finally open this shard the time is now.. there are only a few things left to finish that are stopping me from letting players on.

Information:
IRC: Reflex|UORage @ IRC.FREENODE.NET
Email: Reflex@UORage.com
EMU: 56C

[what i am looking for]
[Developer/Admin]
Right now I'm looking for another Dev/Admin who can dedicated any portion of time to finishing some of the scripts that I am at a loss at some may be fairly simple some may be fairly advanced. If you're interested in a full time position and or a part time take a back seat and just pitch in where you can.. that would be good too.

[World Developer]
We could use some pretties created, most of the world has what it needs and has been customized to a certain degree but if you enjoy world development contact me.

[GM - Based on Roleplaying]
Our shard is mainly a PvP focused shard but there are many willing and wanting to play that are roleplayers. If you enjoy creating story lines and roleplay events things of that nature come check us out.

[Counselor/Seer]
Someone who is multi-lingual that speaks / types Russian, Italian, Spanish/Portuguese or D- All the Above.. Smile
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 10:57 AM by Reflex.)
01-29-2016 10:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply