Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question about weight penalty
Jhobean
Journeyman

Likes Given: 11

Question about weight penalty
I test the last build and have question about the new .ini setting:

// Weight penalty for running +N% of max carry weight (0 = no effect)
RunningPenalty=10000

Since this update, we are able to carry in our hand lot of ressource... I have 5000 iron ingots in my hand. Before this update, I was not able to move. Now I can move and I can walk all the map with no penality....

I try different setting in RunningPenalty and it change nothing when I walk.... So I can walk all the map with 8 refresh potion and 10000 ingots.

Because of this modification, we do not use the last build of 56d because we think the game is break with that. So we are stuck to the 32bit version where the BUG of Overweigt item are not teleported to 0,0,30.... We want use the new version. Please can you help us?

Other remark with this, it's about GM... Gm TOO can be block when they run with too much weight

https://www.uocryptonite.com/
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2020 11:28 PM by Jhobean.)
03-31-2020 11:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Coruja
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 5

Dimension Shard

RE: Question about weight penalty
This is already fixed on latest build, both RunningPenalty and StaminaLossAtWeight settings are working fine Smile

Note that players can carry only up to 'BackpackMaxWeight' stones (default value is 550 stones), so only chars with GM=1 can reach 5000 stones. But 550 is enough to make the player lose all stamina in just some few steps
04-24-2020 07:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply