Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
KO and Wounds System
Nachtmusique
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

KO and Wounds System
Ok here's another shameless request for those of you in this community who love to script. I'm not asking for help on how to make this script, I'm asking for a complete system. Thank you for your consideration!

Firstly, I would like a knock out system that would cause a player to "sleep" when their hit points reach 0 rather than die. They should be unable to move and unable to see while knocked out. When their HP regenerates to 10, they wake up and are able to move again.

Secondly, I would like the character to have a chance of receiving a more permanent "wound" when they get knocked out. A "wound" would lower their MAXHITS stat by a few points as well as have a veriety of other possible effects. Wounds should passively heal at a rate equal to the player's HP regen until the player's stats are back to normal. (I'm not worried about the healing skill or spell for these wounds at this time, so don't bother with that) If a player's wounds take their MAXHITS down to 0, the player should really die rather than just being knocked out. Resurrection should remove all wounds thus returning the player's stats to normal.

Here are a few wounds I would like to see:

Concussion - Lowers MAXHITS, INT, and DEX and also decreases the the player's success chance on when performing skills.

Hamstring - Lowers MAXHITS and changes the players speedmode to prevent them from running.

Fleshwound - Lowers MAXHITS, STR, and DEX

Broken Left/Right Arm - Lowers MAXHITS and prevents the equipping of an item in the effected hand.

If someone picks up this request and wants to get creative with additional wounds feel free, these are just a few examples of what I'm looking for.

Thanks again for your consideration, anyone is welcome to use these ideas on your own server if you want. I just want to get the script made. Thanks a bunch!
07-25-2015 01:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply