Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[ITEM] Wedding Ring
pointhz
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

[ITEM] Wedding Ring
Hello,

If you have Weddings in your server or are looking for ideas to have them, maybe this can help you.

Players married with each other and carrying this ring gain a few priviledges.

1) Double-clicking the Wedding Ring will teleport a player, after a 7 seconds delay, to its husband/wife current location. Just like the recall spell, it must obey to some checks. You may want to add more checks to suit your shard needs, like preventing it from being used in events and some other areas.

2) When your husband/wife dies, logins or logout, you get a notification message about what happened and where.

3) Typing ".m" without <ARGS> will return the players husband/wife current location. Typing ".m <message>" will send the desired message to the players husband/wife.

Attached File(s)
.scp  p_weddings.scp (Size: 13.4 KB / Downloads: 26)
09-14-2015 01:46 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like pointhz's post
Soulless
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 29

Ye Olde Sphere

RE: [ITEM] Wedding Ring
I like the idea of getting updates if they die, login, or log out. Interesting script. It's good to see people still working with sphere shards. I just started coming back around myself and working on random things. great to see ideas new/old being worked on.

What am I working on?
09-16-2015 11:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Soulless's post