Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to force Main Thread
Lazarus
Master

Likes Given: 11

Hybris Ultima Online

How to force Main Thread
any know how can I fill the main thread to get the error and try with the scripts to know who of them is it the problem?

I have this problem at the first of the servers
and never get's away Sad

Sry for the english

thanks!

Lazarus

[Image: 2hy9q0y.png]
09-13-2012 01:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 26

RE: How to force Main Thread
I'm guessing you are having some kind of server error that is not reporting errors....

Easiest thing to do, go with a fresh install of sphere and add your scripts one at a time to work out which one is causing the problem

[Image: 2nis46r.jpg]
09-13-2012 10:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Lazarus
Master

Likes Given: 11

Hybris Ultima Online

RE: How to force Main Thread
(09-13-2012 10:06 PM)Mordaunt Wrote:  I'm guessing you are having some kind of server error that is not reporting errors....

Easiest thing to do, go with a fresh install of sphere and add your scripts one at a time to work out which one is causing the problem

I can't, because the MAIN THREAD don't get's filled without players. I need to take some commands and then, the main get's freezed... I can't open a server without the scripts because I really need it.

I can't put some functions that use a lot of main thread because the main get's freezed.
Need a way to force the main thread to test every script like you say Sad

Lazarus.

[Image: 2hy9q0y.png]
09-14-2012 02:06 AM