Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Move Items/Characters From My UO Folder Into My Sphere Files?? Please Help!
Admin Drew
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

How Do I Move Items/Characters From My UO Folder Into My Sphere Files?? Please Help!
Can someone pretty please help me figure this out! I've been trying to figure this out forever, and I'm sure it's not that difficult!
OK..using Inside UO I can see lots of items and characters in my Ultima Online's game directory C:\Program Files\Ultima Online, that aren't added into my Sphere Server files and I want to add them so they stay ingame with world saves. I can add these items in game from using their ID numbers I find using Inside UO by looking in my UO directory and veiwing the graphics with Inside UO, but if I add one of the items of characters they disappear because they aren't added to the Sphere Server files, they are just in the UO game directory folder. How do I access the items scripts in the UO directory.. which file are they in, and what all information do I need to move into the Sphere Server folder files to add the new items permanant??? With animals do I need to add an animation number also? Would really appreciate the help.. missing out on using tons of good stuff because I can't figure this! )=
Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 01:11 PM by Admin Drew.)
04-26-2015 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply