Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Help Wanted!
Piero
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Help Wanted!
Hello everyone!

I am an old UO player who really likes oldschool-look-alike servers.

I have played many years on this server witch unfortunatelly has been abandoned and now few of us player left are looking to play in a new server...Problem is, as I said, we really like oldschool stuff and many of those servers out there are not really what we are looking for... That said, I have taken the initiative of starting to run a new server that looks like our old one, problem is... I have no idea on how to script...that said..if anyone here is willing to get part to this project, I have got a Dedicated Server located in the US with a 100mb/s line, 2gb ram, dual core cpu, ddos protection, 500gb hhd ecc ecc...this is a Linux based system...

As if this server will be running we will probably have around 30-40 dedicated players that will pop in as soon as the server is up, plus much more will come along with those people..

That said, I am looking for :
Developer(s),
Scripter(s),
GM(s),
Quest Master(s)
and many more staff positions..

I have a really detailed idea on how making this server and also I have the dedicated up and running... So if anyone is willing to help me out expect to do it for free at the beginning, but then, we might will have many donations incoming so most probably there will be a minimum payback for your work...

If you want to have any further information about my idea, and any other info please feel free to PM me here Smile

P.s. the Dedicated Server is up and running and there's much work to be done, so be quick and get your position asap! Smile
10-30-2012 12:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Piero
Apprentice

RE: Help Wanted!
*bump*

A Scripter and Web Designer have been hired!

Need a few more scripters! Come on Wink don't be shy!
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2012 12:21 AM by Piero.)
11-01-2012 12:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
evening
Journeyman

Finally Land

RE: Help Wanted!
web url?
11-02-2012 04:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply