Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Feedback about tooltips problem
Coruja
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 5

Dimension Shard

Feedback about tooltips problem
Today I did some small improvements on tooltips engine, so if someone was getting tooltip problems (tooltips being shown on wrong item / tooltips not updating / etc) try update your server to this new sphere 56d build 426 (3 oct 2017) to check if the problem was fixed

maybe this is the only "major" bug remaining on sphere 56d so it will be really important read this user feedback to check if this problem got really fixed before we tag sphere 56d as "stable"
10-04-2017 04:58 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

RE: Feedback about tooltips problem
The only bug i remember was the "blood" tooltip taking over all the other tooltips, i'll see if it happens again.
10-04-2017 06:06 AM
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

I actually don't remember if it's intended or not, by the way:
Sometimes when you grab an item from backpack and put it on the ground, the tooltip of the item on the ground will not appear.
It usually happens when you quickly grab an item from the backpack ( before the tooltip is displayed) and then put it on the ground.
10-05-2017 05:59 AM
Capes
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

0.56d nightly download aprox 1 month ago.

I have noticed that too, when dropping items really quickly. I found that if you clicked anything (door,monster etc..) then moved the mouse back to no-tooltip item, the tooltip then appeared.
Also I found when defining an item [ITEMDEF ***] if you have ATTR = 08010 or just attr_static, the items tooltip appears but never changes.
Example:
If I define a chest with 2 items in it and make that chest attr=08010 in on=@create, then use .add chest, the tooltip only reflects the original state (ie contents=2). When the chest is empty tooltip still says contents=2.
I have manged to find a work-around - don't add attr=*** in on=@create. Simply add it to the world then use .set attr 08010 to it and the tooltip always reflects the changes after that.

Capes
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2018 05:37 AM by Capes.)
03-25-2018 05:35 AM