Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FEATURE_AOS_UPDATE_B
tleilax
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

FEATURE_AOS_UPDATE_B
Hello again,

is there any way to have "FEATURE_AOS_UPDATE_B" active, but still having classic item clicking, not the new tooltip mode?
02-27-2014 07:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Extreme
Grandmaster Poster

Likes Given: 217

SphereCommunity

RE: FEATURE_AOS_UPDATE_B
Whats the client version you are using?
Check the account resdisp too

STEPS BEFORE CREATE A THREAD
- Check the revisions log;
- Use the search button and use the keywords of your problem;
- Check the WIKI;
- Create a thread.
02-27-2014 10:34 AM
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 26

no

[Image: 2nis46r.jpg]
02-27-2014 12:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Journeyman

Likes Given: 6

The North Shield

(02-27-2014 12:47 PM)Mordaunt Wrote:  no

I asked this question before only thing you can do is restricting players as resdisp as 3. However, as Mordaunt said before it will bugger several things.

The point i would like to ask is WHAT IS THE REASON that we cannot separate into options. For instance i would like to use NECROMANCERY ! and not to tooltip and pop-ups whereas i want to continue using Customizable House system. Isn't that really hard to do ? If you cant do just send me source then i configure then sent you Tongue Because i really annoyed about this. You are restricting people not to use Sphere Server. Think about that. I'm thinking of completely changing my server type even if i'm using sphere server over years. I have professional knowledge on c++ and C#. So, i donot know what is the reason of not letting people deal with Sphere Server as open source. If you do that, Sphere Server will be better than ever, if not, i'm bored of reporting bugs...
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 06:03 PM by Avatar.)
02-27-2014 05:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
tleilax
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

resdisp 7
client 7.0.10.3

So, no way to do that? Sad
02-27-2014 05:44 PM
Journeyman

Likes Given: 6

The North Shield

I'm using client 6.0.6 and it supports tooltip and pop up. I set AutoResDisp=5 and that is enough for me. I donot need more. So as you all know custom houses are required to have resdisp as min 5 and necromancery too. So my players in my shard do not like tooltip and they are using custom house and i want to use Necro staff as well in my shard without using tooltip and popup. So make me understand the reason behind it. It is something like client packet issue and cannot be seperated along them or what else, i dunno and i just wonder. Please donot offer me same things that you've already did like you can lower resdisp and it will bugger the server,however. Valaa...
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 05:52 PM by Avatar.)
02-27-2014 05:51 PM
Mordaunt
Super Moderator

Likes Given: 26

I believe that it is the client that makes this not possible rather than the server itself.
I have asked this question of Ben in the past and was informed that it was simply not possible to split the tooltips from everything else.
In this instance blame EA

[Image: 2nis46r.jpg]
02-27-2014 09:45 PM
XuN
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 102

I looked over this few days ago, the reason is simple: client ask for flags on connect, the flags are these as you see them, theres no way to us to modify them... this flag is sent or its not. Look on ruosi packet list for more information... we would like to add this, it wont be working this way after so many years, dont you think? We are not likely denying possibilities because we want, we are giving them!!!
02-28-2014 03:09 AM