Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynamic patcher for muls?
Onirim
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

UO: Rebellion

RE: Dynamic patcher for muls?
TDV Patcher is a auto-patcher program (I've downloaded it from the download section of this website). He can:
- Display a custom shard banner
- May be translated in different langages easily
- Download automatically new files to the client
- Download and apply "diff" files for mul files
- Launch the client with a specific IP without having to modify the login.cfg

And I hope the Valios Patcher can do the same =)
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 06:20 PM by Onirim.)
01-14-2013 06:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Crusader
Master

Likes Given: 7

Erehwon New Hera

=O
i'm gonna search it asap!
01-14-2013 08:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Ultima One
Journeyman

Ultima One

We are currently working on our own Patcher/Launcher for our server. It will also flag any EasyUO/UOAssist/Razor users and d/c then instantly from Sphere. It will also d/c them if they do not use our launcher.
It will also act as an account hub for the user, to see their donations, jail time remaining on characters, character locations, so much is possible Smile

Afraid I am not going to be sharing the code though, but willing to provide you with information on what it does and why/how we do it at a basic level.

ULTIMA ONE
The modern, sphere powered Ultima Online server
01-29-2013 12:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Crusader
Master

Erehwon New Hera

well, i'm interested only on this:
Quote:It will also flag any EasyUO/UOAssist/Razor users and d/c then instantly from Sphere.

which ofc come with
Quote:It will also d/c them if they do not use our launcher.

can u share infos about this? or maybe a 'lite' version of this launcher that allow the features above?
02-03-2013 06:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Ultima One
Journeyman

Ultima One

Well, we are still working on it, I will see if we can offer at least those basics, as I know some people would love to block those tools as much as we want to.

It basically sends a ping to our server every few minutes. The launcher checks for services/processes running that match easyuo/uoassist/razor. if it finds anything, it is included in the payload it sends, we then receive it and simply disconnect the account, or jail it, however we deem fit.

Also, if a message has not been received after X minutes by the server while they are logged in, we assume they do not have the launcher open and d/c them.

This only works by also logging in to the Launcher itself using the same account name. That account can also only log in to a Launcher which has had it's Auth Key set to match that Auth Key linked to the account (generated within their account). It means we can flag persons trying to log in to others accounts too.

ULTIMA ONE
The modern, sphere powered Ultima Online server
02-03-2013 06:37 AM