Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Client Problem
xiraxmen
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

Client Problem
Hello!
Sorry, I do not speak almost no English, so use a translator.

Just I have some questions concerning Sphere Server and New Script Pack.

I created a server to test all the new script in which you work, but today I reset the whole computer, and I had to reinstall everything related to Ultima Online and the server.

I downloaded and installed as always all about the server, scripts, files and folders, and then I downloaded the Ultima Online, patch until the end.

The problem is that when I try to enter the server after you create the account, I get an error with the client, not letting go. In the Console informs me that I must put UseNoCrypt = 1, which modified the putting sphere.ini UseNoCrypt = 1 but still giving me an error in the client, and gives the error "bad client or false packet" or something .

I hope to help, they do not know if you can not patch until the end, or should I use another client oldest. If so, could please inform me what and where to get it.

Thanks and good job.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

En Español:

Hola!
Disculpen, no hablo casi nada de ingles, por lo que uso un traductor.

Simplemente tengo unas preguntas en referente a Sphere Server y al Nuevo Pack de Scripts.

He creado un servidor para probar todo el nuevo sistema de scripts en el que trabajais, pero hoy mismo he reseteado todo el ordenador, y he tenido que instalar nuevamente todo lo referente al Ultima online y al servidor.

He descargado e instalado como siempre todo lo referente al servidor, scripts, archivos y carpetas, y luego he descargado el Ultima Online, parcheandolo hasta el final.

El problema es que cuando intento entrar al servidor una vez creada la cuenta, me da un error con el client, no dejandome entrar. En la Consola me informa de que debo de poner UseNoCrypt=1, con lo que modifico el sphere.ini poniendo UseNoCrypt=1 pero sigue dandome un error del client, y da el error de "bad client o de falso packet" o algo parecido.

Espero ayuda, pues no se si no se puede parchear hasta el final, o debo de usar otro cliente mas antiguo. Si asi fuera, por favor podrian informarme de cual y donde conseguirlo

Gracias y Buen trabajo.
11-18-2010 05:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Abuelox
Journeyman

Alteria Games

RE: Client Problem
En español:
SphereServer no siempre es tan rapido en sacar sus spherecrypts, asi que no actualices tu Ultima Online a la ultima versión, a no ser de estar seguro que sera valido.

In english:
SphereServer not always so quick to draw their spherecrypts, so do not upgrade your Ultima Online to the latest version, unless you are sure to be valid.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2010 10:08 AM by Abuelox.)
11-24-2010 10:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Pascal
Apprentice

RE: Client Problem
Maybe i can help you. I think your spherecrypt.ini need to being update. For example, when you open your spherecyrpt.ini, at the end of the folder, you see the client versions...

Maybe, in this list, your client isn't exist..

You need to add your client version into that list...

[SPHERECRYPT]
0600040 02FF385BD 0A2ED127F ENC_TFISH // ''6.00.40'' ->put this line under the [SPHERECRYPT], the last part (''.....'') is your client vers. You need to modify it. Put there your client vers.

If this will not work, please give feedback. I can give you a dll file, i can fix that problem with this modification.
12-30-2010 09:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply