Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
56a scripts ideas?
Oxtar
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

56a scripts ideas?
Well i've thought about a post with some kind of wishlist. Since myself there are stuff i will work on, i was wondering if some people here had ideas, but just didn't have the time to work on it.

My ideas :
- Bosses. , Going to update/release them as i do them.
- Instances. , Script which place certain *teleporters* to prevent doing them more than x amount of time per y day/week/year..., yeah years!
- Mindblowing. , Sort of crazy script i want to do which imply players to use their brain. Puzzles, riddles and so on...

More and more but there is no point writing them all yet.

Let's have an heart attack.

EDIT :

I had to ask this tho. I think i already tried that in the past but didn't succeed. Warping players into the same zone, but having them into different layers. Which mean if a player zone in layer 1, the second player zone in the layer 2, in the same spot, without them seeing each other. I think i found out a way to do that but it would require an incredible amount of *maps*. Waiting an answer and your wishes Tongue
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2012 06:21 AM by Oxtar.)
07-22-2012 06:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Khaos
Master

Likes Given: 166

RE: 56a scripts ideas?
I'd use the incredible amount of maps and not spawn the extra maps. Just when a player is sent into a new "combat zone" have a script spawn the boss and minios. Then when the boss and minions die; have a 15 minute timer for people to get their loot or be auto vacated and the area cleaned up for the next group.
07-24-2012 02:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply