Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UO Single Player?
Draugr
Apprentice

Likes Given: 0

UO Single Player?
Hello Everyone.

I used to play on Sphere shards many years ago and even tinkered around with hosting my own. Anyhow, today I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to see how the UO server community was doing. I was happy to see Sphere is still there and a new update was recently released. Last time I was active RunUO was the new thing and it seemed like Sphere was going quiet. Funny how it now appears RunUO has ceased and Sphere appears to still be going. Smile

Anyhow, as I was looking through the forums and the various websites a thought I had a long time ago came back to me. I know UO is a MMO and was designed for multiplayer gaming, but has anyone ever put together a worldfile that was geared at making the world playable by a single player or turning the game into a single player type experience? The idea I'm sure must have been discussed before and I know years back I thought about trying my hand at a blank worldfile and then trying to make the game balanced for a single player or small group of 4 to 8 players. Perhaps such a task hasn't been tackled or attempted, but I was simply curious to know if such a project or worldfile exists.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Thanks,
John
08-31-2016 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

RE: UO Single Player?
In Italy there was a "single-player shard", i don't remember the name but it was running on TUS or Sphere .51
08-31-2016 10:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Criminal
Journeyman

Likes Given: 38

SantiagoUO.com

Check CloudBR script pack, osi like with worldsave files
https://forum.spherecommunity.net/sshare...rt=0&cat=6

[Image: mfqAZnj.png]
Discord: SantiagoUO
09-01-2016 01:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
ShiryuX
Journeyman

Likes Given: 1

09-25-2016 11:02 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply