• 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with [SERVERS]
invernizzi
Apprentice

Likes Given: 8

RE: Problem with [SERVERS]
(08-28-2016 12:43 AM)Extreme Wrote:  
(07-29-2016 01:14 AM)invernizzi Wrote:  Hi folks,

I have a problem like it, but when my internet changes the IP, no one can log-in, i need to close the server and then start again, any idea how to solve it?

I´m using DNS Update, and it is fine, the IP is updated correctly, but Sphere dont "know" this, heheh. How to automaticaly change this IP on Sphere?
Read my last post and you will be fine.
Do exactly what I said, even if your ip changes, it will redirect to the noip that will redirect to the new ip.

Hi Extreme,

I do this, but then I have other problem, my server uses my internet, when I modify sphere.ini and trigger, i dont login on my server, it assumes only external IP and my internal IP dont access the server, i try using external IP, internal, try to log on the same machine, but nothing resolves, hehehe.
09-02-2016 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
invernizzi
Apprentice

Likes Given: 8

RE: Problem with [SERVERS]
(08-28-2016 12:43 AM)Extreme Wrote:  
(07-29-2016 01:14 AM)invernizzi Wrote:  Hi folks,

I have a problem like it, but when my internet changes the IP, no one can log-in, i need to close the server and then start again, any idea how to solve it?

I´m using DNS Update, and it is fine, the IP is updated correctly, but Sphere dont "know" this, heheh. How to automaticaly change this IP on Sphere?
Read my last post and you will be fine.
Do exactly what I said, even if your ip changes, it will redirect to the noip that will redirect to the new ip.

WELL DONE! I simply dont see the correct serv.trigger, bu now is PERFECT! Thx a lot.

[Image: banner_2.jpg]
09-03-2016 02:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply