Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[UPDATED]Paperdoll & Web
Journeyman

Likes Given: 6

The North Shield

RE: Paperdoll & Web
admin_teclis ,

Your link states that you are referring a player whose uid is "1" Right ? So are you sure that all information regarding player paperdoll was transferred to database correctly ?

You should refer to player <uid> to see related page. The Function i gave to you is only thing that you need to create player paperdoll in php. This is fully working script that creates only paperdoll.

I put notes for anything included in function like how to transfer data to database with db.execute and query. If you are asking those you can look at the first page. I added slashes to point out what is going on at that particular script in function.

Example :
http://www.tns.gen.tr/Player_Database/pl...p?id=41014

As you see there is ?=410414 and 410414 refers to my character in game which is eval value of original uid of my character. Donot forget to put <uid> after (?=) to get related paperdoll. I donot know actually what you are doing and could not understand totally what you are writing. Your english , sorry but a little confusing Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 10:33 AM by Avatar.)
12-22-2013 10:24 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
admin_teclis
Journeyman

Likes Given: 0

Age of Apocalypse

Hi Avatar,
sorry for my bad english...
Now... In the my table of mysql first pg have chard id 1.... Second pg have 8176...
In game if inspect with .info my first pg have uid 8454 and second 8455 (the uid character write on paperdoll right?)
The second pg is female character but in the web appaers male... in script of sphere tag is sex... but not exist tag sex on sphere...?

Screen of my table and char:

sql
layer
char
char2
web
web2
(This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 08:34 PM by admin_teclis.)
12-22-2013 08:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
XuN
Sphere Developer

Likes Given: 102

Try changing <sex> to <sex 0/1> in db.query insert into myrunuo_characters
12-22-2013 09:22 PM
admin_teclis
Journeyman

Age of Apocalypse

the sex in not important problem now... tnx.. i probe now...
12-22-2013 09:24 PM
Journeyman

The North Shield

You can just assign anything for male in related php file. For instance, just send a string like "male" or "female" fo to database and change content of php in related line. You can just query database and check sex whether male or not. As i said before, you can change anything you like in php files according to your needs. However in my server, there is no problem in sex issue. Seems correct everything in your database. I advice you to look at php files in detail. Try to understand which part is belong to character paperdoll. Obviously it is clear that you can just look at paperdoll.php and adjust accordingly. The problem i guess depends on the player character base whether male or female is taken from the gump file and the adress of it might be incorrect. You can fix that part. That is not issue. You will handle it. Just use Uo Findler or some equialavent software to look at hex value of character type. If something wrong (actually i donot have problem indeed.) change wrong part with the correct value.

In paperdoll.php ,
Here is the part that checks whether character male or female ;

if ($charfemale) {
$indexA = "13";
$femaleA = "1";
}
else {
$indexA = "12";
$femaleA = "0";
}

Only thing that you need to do is adjusting function that i gave for mysql.

In my function ,

check whether female or male if <sex> does not work like ; if <ismale> , if <isfemale> or whatever you like. Then put gender value to db.query so that php script can understand whether charfemale is 1 or 0. You can assign such as local.gender = 1 (for female) or 0 (for male) then put <dlocal.gender> instead of <sex>. Then it will work.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 06:00 AM by Avatar.)
12-23-2013 05:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
admin_teclis
Journeyman

Age of Apocalypse

RE: [UPDATED]Paperdoll & Web
hi Avatar...
My big problem isn't sex on pg... but uid of character and name of character in a web page...
12-23-2013 09:54 PM
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

The uid (Serial in the info menu) are correct : 01 for Teclis and 01ff0(8176) for Aurora.

8454 and 8455 are the id of the human male and human female icons(the miniatures in the info pg)
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 10:12 PM by darksun84.)
12-23-2013 10:11 PM
admin_teclis
Journeyman

Age of Apocalypse

@darksun, ok e va bene ma allora perche non leggo il maledetto nome nel paperdoll del web? leggo il titolo e stop...che cazzo di errore ho commesso?

Ok, the uid is correct.. but in the web page isn't view a name in the image but only title... why?!?!?
12-23-2013 11:32 PM
Journeyman

The North Shield

@admin_teclis
Bro, why dont you just put <name>,<title> instead of <title> in releated query ? What i mean is you know there is a part in function like <addlashes <title>> right?
Just put (<addslashes <name>>,<addslashes <title>>) then you will send name and title next to next to database. So in paperdoll there is not just title appearing but also name before title. Or select name from database in php and put before title string. It depends on you. You can achieve in php or in sphereserver. You can think a little bit on this subject. That would be a missing part, and i just at the very beginning said that this is the analogy not a fully scripted function. Since i just wanted to show people the day that they can follow while dealing with paperdoll and other mysql stuffs. So you will deal with it if you can just make brainstorming on it. I can suggest you before asking question just try to get a reason like what would be a missing part. I suppose you've done this part very well, it is normal that you have a problem if you are not familiar with mysql stuffs. I suggest you that just go through mysql.com web page and look for all functions related with mysql. And also look at how to insert a data into database or delete from database. It is also important that do not do things that you donot know totally. You shoud have a knowledge a little bit at least to understand what is going on PHP . Otherwise, there would be endless questions on this topic Big Grin I mean donot take all thing that I showed you as a template. Dont deal with stuffs by memorizing. Get the idea. Wink
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 06:50 PM by Avatar.)
12-24-2013 06:37 PM
admin_teclis
Journeyman

Age of Apocalypse

Avatar, i'm a programmer in php and mysql.. ^^
If you see the screen, there is also that of the sql tables, the name is listed in the box char_name, but does not display the web page ... The function addslash I did too ...
12-24-2013 09:29 PM