Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Looking for experienced scripter
Ultima One
Journeyman

Likes Given: 7

Ultima One

Looking for experienced scripter
Our server (theuoproject.com) has taken a dip in players from 120 to.. 20.

Partly due to some players causing problems and doing their best to take us down. Due to this, I have been barely able to keep up on my own as the sole scripter, as well as trying to complete a new and more interactive website.

I am not guaranteeing I will hire anyone, but I would much appreciate it if someone would be happy to dedicate some time to our server. Those of you who saw me around earlier this year know how fast I can pick the server up again now I am more focused, but a little more help will make it amazing.

I have a backlog of projects and work to get done for the server, and I need someone who can construct reliable code without hand holding.

We have our Patcher/Launcher coming soon, which will allow us to block any 3rd party application from interacting with the client, as well as features like Live Events statistics on our website, but my backlog is slowing me down Sad

If anyone truly has a passion to build a well populated server, I can promise that. reply here or send me a PM here/on our forums if you want to discuss anything.

ULTIMA ONE
The modern, sphere powered Ultima Online server
05-06-2013 03:46 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
darksun84
Sir Spamalot

Likes Given: 246

RE: Looking for experienced scripter
What those "players" were doing Shock ?
05-06-2013 04:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Ultima One
Journeyman

Likes Given: 7

Ultima One

too much Wink

Still.. all sorted.

Our Launcher/Patcher/Shield will be out in Beta soon for some testing, an awesome piece of software we are putting together.

Websites taking a big update too Smile

Nice new image for upcoming big changes and out of beta announcement. Shame those few players scared off all the players from ColdfireUO who came to us -_- oh well, maybe they will come back

ULTIMA ONE
The modern, sphere powered Ultima Online server
05-09-2013 10:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Adidas-=420=-
Unregistered

Same as I said in the other topic
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2013 10:38 AM by Mordaunt.)
06-25-2013 09:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply